1. Moto Odyssey Australia Pty Ltd will require a major credit card number to be on our database to confirm a booking until your tour is paid in full, after such time your credit card number will be deleted from our system. No charges shall be applied to your credit card with the possible exception of the bond payment.
2. Moto Odyssey Australia Pty Ltd requires from each participant a deposit of 20% based on the total cost of your tour. Payments will be made via our website booking system. All deposits are non-refundable.
3. The final payment is due not less than 30 days prior to your tour departure. An invoice will be sent to you for any outstanding balance(s) with payment in full due on or before 30 days before your tour departure. If Moto Odyssey Australia Pty Ltd has not received your final payment within 30 days before the start of the tour, the non-refundable deposit will be forfeited and the booked tour cancelled.
4. Moto Odyssey Australia Pty Ltd requires that a bond of $1800.00 is held and made payable for any damage, loss or expense incurred by you. The sum is then fully refundable in the case that no payment is required for any damage, loss or expense. This will be taken in the form of a pre-authorisation on your credit card at the commencement of the tour. All damages paid by credit card will incur a 3% bank surcharge.
6. The Moto Odyssey Australia Pty Ltd booking system accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express & Paypal. Final payments of invoices may be made by Visa, Mastercard, American Express or Direct Deposit. Direct Deposit information will be listed on your invoice.
7. Moto Odyssey Australia Pty Ltd cancellation policy:
(i) If cancelled 30 days before the start of the tour we will refund you 100% of paid tour cost, less the non-refundable deposit.
(ii) If cancelled within 30 days of the start date 100% of your tour cost will be
(iii) if you are a no-show at the scheduled start time of the tour for any reason, 100% of the tour cost will be forfeited.