1. Moto Odyssey Australia Pty Ltd requires from each participant a deposit of 20% based on the total cost of your tour. Payments will be made via our website booking system. All deposits are non-refundable.
2. The final payment is due not less than 30 days prior to your tour departure. An invoice will be sent to you for any outstanding balance(s) with payment in full due on or before 30 days before your tour departure. If Moto Odyssey Australia Pty Ltd has not received your final payment within 30 days before the start of the tour, the non-refundable deposit will be forfeited and the booked tour cancelled.
3. Moto Odyssey Australia Pty Ltd requires that a pre-authorisation of $1800.00 is held and made payable for any damage, loss or expense incurred by you. The sum is then fully refundable in the case that no payment is required for any damage, loss or expense. This will be taken in the form of a pre-authorisation on your credit card at the commencement of the tour. All damages paid by credit card will incur a 2.9% credit card surcharge.
5. The Moto Odyssey Australia Pty Ltd booking system accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express & Paypal. Final payments of invoices are to be made by Direct Deposit, the information will be listed on your invoice. If you wish to pay the final payment by Visa, Mastercard or American Express, the transaction will incur a 2.9% credit card surcharge.
6. Moto Odyssey Australia Pty Ltd cancellation policy:
(i) If cancelled 30 days before the start of the tour we will refund you 100% of paid tour cost, less the non-refundable deposit.
(ii) If cancelled within 30 days of the start date 100% of your tour cost will be
(iii) if you are a no-show at the scheduled start time of the tour for any reason, 100% of the tour cost will be forfeited.